Natural General Fertiliser
General Fertiliser - great on veg patches, fruit trees, roses, citrus, flowerbeds & lawns!
Our Natural General Fertiliser feeds the plants with all the major elements in just the right quantities and has over 45 trace elements to promote healthy growth. A healthy plant will take up high quantities of phosphorus, potassium, calcium and magnesium for growth and these elements are replaced gradually and gently with this all purpose fertiliser.
- Natural, non toxic, non residue, biodegradable
- Increases the plant root growth by a factor of 3
- Increases the sugar content in the plants
- Reducing the leaching process from the top soil
- Supplies roots of each plant with all the necessary macro and micro elements
- Encourages beneficial micro organisms in the soil
- Increases the moisture withholding capacity of the soil
- Increases the fertility of the top soil
Application of Natural General Fertiliser
For all common garden soil types - apply 100gm/m² in gardens or lawn
In orchards - Apply to the drop line of trees.
200gn/m² for each small tree, 500gm for intermediate trees and up to 2kg for tall trees.
A second application is recommended after two weeks.
Always we area after application.
Always put fodda around the plants not on the plants.